Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Nothing means nothing

Everyone has been asking me why I haven't written much lately. Hmmm. . . . it's not that there's nothing going on. Actually something quite incredible has happened in my life, a shift that took me by surprise. But it's taking me time to process it. I'm processing, jotting down notes, processing some more, thinking, praying. I'm trying to make sense of it and write about it in a coherent way. It makes sense in my head, but since there's virtual yellow caution tape wrapped around my brain it seems best to wait.

No recipes either. I haven't been cooking much, at least not cooking anything interesting. Just healthy protein, veggies, some fruit, and a little dairy. Yes, I've lost a little weight thank you Jesus. I've been thinking about cookies, though. I want to work out a recipe for cashew ginger cookies. Maybe macadamia nut ginger cookies. Almond, ginger, toasted coconut cookies? Then there's the spinach artichoke pizza . . .

That's quite enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment